Buns of Steel star & veteran fitness expert Leisa Hart trims tummies with yoga sessions & Swedish massages soothe muscles
- Expires May 16, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must activate 6-session option by 5/16/12. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice for spa services. Yoga classes option valid for new clients only or those who have not visited Hart Yoga in past 6 months. Massage and massage-classes combination options valid for new clients only. Classes are non-transferable.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $25, you get six yoga and pilates classes (a $105 value).
- For $39, you get one 60-minute Swedish massage (a $70 value).
- For $60, you get a combination yoga and massage package (a $175 total value) that includes:
- Six yoga classes (a $105 value)
- One 60-minute Swedish massage (a $70 value)
The star and choreographer of 18 Buns of Steel exercise DVDs, owner Leisa Hart pushes physiques with yoga and pilates classes and coddles them with pampering treatments in Hart Yoga Pilates & Spa's tranquil atmosphere. More than 20 one-hour classes make up the studio's weekly schedule, offering a chance to salute the sun or high-five the moon with distinct yoga flows that target specific goals and are accessible to all skill levels. Hatha yoga classes synchronize postures with steady breaths to tone the body and balance the mind at the same time, and TGIF yoga strives to revitalize muscles weary from the week with energetic poses and peppy tunes. Instructors aid students in tackling difficult positions by targeting weaknesses and motivating slack tissues with monologues from Independence Day. Mats can be rented at the studio for $2, though students are welcome to bring their own from home.
Gentle hands smooth wrinkled tendons and unravel knots during a one-hour Swedish massage customized to release toxins from the muscles like the magic school bus in a hazmat suit. Therapists target isolated areas as gliding strokes increase the flow of oxygen to the blood and rebalance the musculoskeletal system. Stylists administer a soothing arm, shoulder, and neck massage amid a peaceful studio decorated with salt-rock lamps that can be used to season mid-massage snacks.