Zoom! whitens teeth up to 10 shades in one visit; dental package includes x-rays, exam, cleaning, and take-home whitening kit
- Expires Feb 13, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 2-business day cancellation notice required. Consultation required for Zoom! whitening treatment. Services must be used by the same person. Whitening valid only on natural teeth.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$149 for an in-office Zoom! whitening treatment (a $399 value)
A whitening gel is applied to teeth and activated under a special lamp. It then goes to work breaking up coffee, wine, and tobacco stains, leaving teeth 6–10 shades whiter.
$99 for a dental-care package (a $575 total value)
- Initial comprehensive oral exam (a $150 value)
- Four bitewing x-rays (a $76 value)
- Dental cleaning (a $99 value)
- A take-home whitening kit (a $250 value)
The doctors at Dental Associates of New England count a former Miss USA, players and dancers from the Boston Celtics, and players and cheerleaders from the New England Patriots as clients. The talented team of dentists attracts clientele both in and out of the spotlight, thanks to a lengthy list of services, ranging from routine cleanings and root canals to porcelain restorations, dental implants, and periodontal and TMJ treatments. Dr. John Meola Jr. owns and oversees the practice, which focuses on complete cosmetic makeovers, Zoom! teeth whitening, and Invisalign.